CEAS Journals Most Cited Awards
Every year CEAS awards the papers that have been most cited in its journals.
The CEAS Journal Paper Award was established to recognise individuals or a team who have demonstrated the successful dissemination of scientific knowledge through publication in one of the CEAS journals that their research is of great interest to the community.
The Award takes the form of a certificate and is presented annually in the year of the nomination, by the President of CEAS. The decision on the recipients of the Award is prepared by the Managing Editors of the CEAS Journals together with the CEAS Award Committee and is confirmed by the CEAS Board of Trustees.
Following the meeting of the Awards Committee on May 6th 2022 we are pleased to announce the following winners for 2022 Most Cited Papers Award:
CEAS AERONAUTICAL JOURNAL Most Cited Papers Award:
- R. Merino-Martínez, P. Sijtsma, M. Snellen, T. Ahlefeldt, J. Antoni, C. J. Bahr, D. Blacodon, D. Ernst, A. Finez, S. Funke, T. F. Geyer, S. Haxter, G. Herold, X. Huang, W.M. Humphreys, Q. Leclère, A. Malgoezar, U. Michel, T. Padois, A. Pereira, C. Picard, E. Sarradj, H. Siller, D. G. Simons & C. Spehr: A review of acoustic imaging methods using phased microphone arrays: Part of the “Aircraft Noise Generation and Assessment” Special Issue. CEAS Aeronautical J 10, 197–230 (2019). pp. 197-230, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13272-019-00383-4
- Carsten M. Liersch & Martin Hepperle: A distributed toolbox for multidisciplinary preliminary aircraft design. CEAS Aeronautical J 2, 57–68 (2011), https://doi.org/10.1007/s13272-011-0024-6
- Morten G. Ostergaard, Andrew R. Ibbotson, Olivier Le Roux & Alan M. Prior: Virtual testing of aircraft structures. CEAS Aeronautical J 1, 83 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13272-011-0004-x
CEAS SPACE JOURNAL Most Cited Papers Award:
- Santiago-Prowald, J. (†), Baier, H.: Advances in deployable structures and surfaces for large apertures in space. CEAS Space J 5, 89–115 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12567-013-0048-3
- Michael Schneider, Christian Hartwanger, Helmut Wolf: Antennas for multiple spot beam satellites. CEAS Space J 2, 59–66 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12567-011-0012-z;
- Scott Evans, William Taber, Theodore Drain, Jonathon Smith, Hsi-Cheng Wu, Michelle Guevara, Richard Sunseri, James Evans: MONTE: the next generation of mission design and navigation software. CEAS Space J 10, 79–86 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12567-017-0171-7